8 Reasons to Choose Porcelain Paving
Porcelain paving. Doesn’t it sound fragile? Don’t let the name fool you. This manmade paving material is a hardy and beautiful material, with exceptional durability and consistency. Looking for a material that can handle all the damage you can throw at it and look great doing so? Choose porcelain.
Fired to 1400°C, the inherent strength of porcelain paving is matched by a finely textured and anti-slip finish, resisting staining, weather conditions, and colour fading.
For maintenance-free uniformity – porcelain paving is the way to go.
Here are 8 reasons why you should consider porcelain for your project:
- Why spend your free time maintaining your patio? Porcelain paving maintains its characteristics with barely any effort. A quick jet wash will do. No more worrying about wearing, or watching it fade in the sun.
- Porcelain paving is extremely durable. Severe weather conditions, spillages, vegetation... none of these will leave lasting damage, keeping your paving pristine for years and years.
- Uniformity – porcelain paving is consistent. Natural stone is beautiful for its variation, but if you want a certain colour running constant across your paving it's borderline impossible. Porcelain is for those who want a crisp stark paving design that's uniform in colour and structure.
- No need to purchase any additional treatments for aftercare. Porcelain doesn't need anything like sealants. Its natural strength is built-in.
- Choose your size and style. As it's manmade, porcelain paving is available in a wide range of shapes and sizes, giving you complete flexibility over your landscaping project.
- Low water absorption. Porcelain is a hard material, fired at a high temperature, with a refined composite structure that prevents water soaking through and causing erosion beneath the paving slabs.
- Anti-slip texture. Despite the low level of water absorption, porcelain paving is carefully designed to prevent slipping mishaps following a downpour. The best of both worlds!
- Suits every location. Porcelain paving's inherent maintenance-free strength and uniformity makes it suitable for any landscaping project. Fit a stylish patio or driveway with real kerb appeal. Porcelain can do it both.
Porcelain paving slabs are an attractive alternative to natural stone, offering an option for those wanting a uniform patio or pathway without needing constant maintenance. It's easy to see why more and more homeowners are choosing porcelain: outstanding beauty for any setting, with incredible strength and durability. Take a look at our selection of porcelain paving.