Create the feel – Paving first impressions with your driveway
First impressions matter
Did you know that first impressions are formed in less than seven seconds? Make the first footstep count, with stylish and distinctive block paving or a brick driveway. Kerb appeal is real phenomenon and you only get one chance at a first impression. When your visitor – or even potential homebuyer! – takes that step, you'll make the right one.
Stuck for inspiration? Simply Paving have a few ideas to help give your home kerb appeal with attractive brick and block paving options for your driveway.
- Bradstone Infilta Block Paving – No more flooded driveways. This paving lets rainwater filter though gaps between the blocks into a stone sub-base below. The water then either soaks into the ground, is discharged to a water drainage system, or can be collected for re-use.
- Bradstone Monksbridge Block Paving – a distinctive block paving solution, its subtle hues and worn appearance are ideal for giving your driveway a traditional rustic feel.
- Bradstone Natural Limestone Honeymede Paving can be combined and divided up with Natural Granite Setts – a striking pathway for any home.
- Bradstone Woburn Rumbled Block Paving adds a softer surface to the already charming cobble-type paving aesthetic, exhibiting a softer surface and incorporating smooth rounded edges, which enhances the weathered appearance and slightly mottled effect.
- The environmental alternative, Bradstone StoneMaster Block Paving is a 50% recycled concrete product that is identical to natural sandstone. It also comes pre-treated with Bradstone Surface Protection to guard against everyday contaminants – oil, grease, moss, bird droppings, wine and soft drinks won't have any lasting effect on your drive or patio.
- Bradstone Driveway Block Paving isn't just for driveway paving – it's also a handsome option for patios and paths being both incredibly versatile and hard wearing.
- Natural Stone Setts are a simple, inexpensive, and permeable option to add flair to your driveway.
Let's get it right. For a casual discussion and further inspiration, Simply Paving are here to help. Give us a call on 0800 032 6306. We would love to hear from you.