Deliveries normally occur between 8am and 6pm*. Once your order has been placed you will be contacted and provided with an exact date of delivery.
Unless otherwise stated, all deliveries will be made to the kerbside using a tail lift vehicle. It is at the customer's liability if delivery is accepted onto a driveway and it is at the driver's discretion as to whether delivery onto a particular property is possible. The video below shows how our deliveries are made:
This vehicle will lower the product to the ground using an electric lift. The pallet of products is then pulled off using a manual pallet truck. It is imperative that the ground that the pallet is unloaded onto is flat and solid. Access may be needed for a rigid lorry (approx. 12m) otherwise additional delivery charges may be made. For larger orders alternative delivery methods can be arranged. Please call our office to discuss any delivery requirements or for clarification.
Our customer services team will advise how to prepare for receipt of ordered goods. Our delivery team are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods.
We do not deliver items to multiple addresses.
*In summer months delivery times can be up until 8pm due to the volume of deliveries being made, however, this is a relatively rare occurrence.
How long will delivery take?
Delivery will normally be less than 7 days (typically 3-5 working days). Simply Paving will contact you by email or directly by phone within two working days of your order to suggest a delivery date. If the date provided is unsuitable please get in touch and we will rearrange the delivery date.
- Working days are classified as Monday to Friday and exclude bank holidays.
- Delivery times apply to items in stock.
- If any items are out of stock we will contact you and either organise a refund or give you an estimated time of availability.
Simply Paving deliver to all UK mainland addresses. There is, however, an extra charge for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Jersey, Guernsey and BFPO addresses. Please see our delivery charges for these costs.
Please note that for those customers who live in some remote rural areas our delivery service may be extended by 2 working days or we may contact you to advise that your address is not serviceable.
Delivery to an address other than your billing address is permitted.
Preparation for receipt of delivery
When contacted by Simply Paving to arrange delivery please:
- Confirm address details and leave a day-time telephone number so that we can contact you if necessary on the day of delivery.
- Ensure the delivery area is flat and solid enough to take the weight of a pallet truck carrying up to 1 tonne in weight.
- It is advisable to have someone taking delivery that is able to help the driver as they may occasionally need help to unload.
- Please advise Simply Paving of any constraints which may restrict access to your address for our delivery vehicles.
Whilst we will always make every effort to deliver the products on the agreed delivery date we can not be held responsible for matters beyond our control that results in your products not arriving on the day in question.
Please do not book builders or hire equipment for the day of delivery in case of any events resulting in the scheduled delivery being delayed.
In the unlikely event of your product not arriving on the scheduled delivery day we will endeavour to rearrange delivery for as soon as possible the following morning.
We can offer low prices because we use the most economic method of delivery.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS