Our returns policy is in addition to your legal rights.
If you have placed an order with us and wish to cancel at any time prior to delivery, contact us and we will process a full refund of your order within 7 days.
Goods Delivered To You
If you buy a product which we deliver to you, you may cancel your order (or part of) for any reason before delivery or within 30 days after delivery by getting in contact with us contact us.
This is subject to the following conditions:
- The product must be unused, as new and as sold, in saleable condition and returned in the original unopened product packaging. Please note only full packs can be returned or individual units in the quantity purchased.
- Bags of cement cannot be returned as they are a perishable item. Return of other building materials, such as sand, is depot dependent due to the risk of contamination of the product. Please contact our team for further information.
- We will require a photograph showing the location and the condition of the product prior to confirming the collection and return of the goods. Please note that the goods must be in a collectable state.
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid less relevant collection charges.
- Product will generally need to be returned on the same vehicle type that it was originally delivered on. A higher returns charge may be incurred for product originally delivered on a crane vehicle.
- Unfortunately, at this time we cannot collect and return the empty pallets that your product was delivered on.
Please note that the return of any block paving packs will incur a higher collection / return rate due to transportation requirements. As such, we advise all customers to avoid over ordering our block paving products.
If the product you purchase is damaged or faulty, we may replace or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights. Please see our replacements procedure for more information.
For more information on suitability, efflorescence and health and safety, please see our general product information and key product information pages.