Bradstone Old Town Circle in Grey-Green
From £51.17 per m2
Imagine a paving solution that so authentically recreates the appearance of old timeworn York flagstones, even incorporating tooling marks and weathered edges for that additional touch of realism.
With its slightly riven appearance and carefully blended shades, Old Town Paving is the perfect choice if you're looking to create a traditional garden setting.
A sensational stand-alone feature, Old Town Circles are equally stunning when incorporated into a paved area. Available in two sizes, they can make a magnificent centrepiece - simply replace the centre stone with cobbles to make a stunning water feature. But the possibilities don't end there: the outer circle segments are a perfect edging for circular ponds or can be used to create a gently meandering pathway.
This paving circle also forms part of our broad range of grey paving products.
When laid using a 10-15mm joint the 2 Ring Circle has a 2.80 metre diameter whilst the 3 Ring Circle has a 4.0 metre diameter.
Made using moulds formed from a derelict 19th century Lanchashire cotton mill for an authentic reclaimed stone appearance
Durable, made from reconstituted stone
Long lasting - expect a great return on the money
Can be used alone as a feature circle or with the squaring off kit to incorporate into your patio
Requires minimal maintenance
Complimentary products available
Available in individual units creating less waste and more value
Bradstone Brand Features
Premium brand know for quality and style
Product backed by Bradstone's 65 years of experience in helping transform outdoor spaces
Ethically produced with no child labour, wages paid to maintain standard of living, produced in safe working conditions
Certified BES 6001 supplier (the framework standard for responsible sourcing)
All concrete paving meets relevant British Standard - BS EN 1339:2003
• Here at Simply Paving we aim to make deliveries easy and simply as possible
• Free delivery for orders over £300 or containing 1 full pack
• Delivery usually takes 3-5 days
• The majority of deliveries are made using a tail lift vehicle
• Other options (crane/moffett) are available upon request but may incur an additional charge
• AM, PM, Evening and Saturday delivery options are available at checkout
• We offer a no quibble returns policy
• The product must be unused, as new and as sold, in saleable condition and returned in the original, unopened product packaging. Please note only full packs can be returned or individual units in the quantity purchased
• You will receive a full refund of the price paid less relevant collection charges
|Nominal Size (mm)
|Units per Pack
|Pack Weight (t)
|Units per m2