Clearance Paving Slabs
Special OfferSimply Paving Natural Sandstone Paving in Buff Blend
From £40.89 per m2 £29.50 per m2
Special OfferSimply Paving Natural Sandstone Paving in Grey Blend
From £40.89 per m2 £29.50 per m2
Special OfferSimply Paving Natural Sandstone Paving in Grey Crag
From £36.49 per m2 £32.99 per m2
Special OfferBradstone Mode Textured Porcelain Paving in Graphite
From £54.49 per m2 £43.59 per m2
Features of clearance paving
- Budget-friendly and affordable
- All types of pavers can be added to our clearance paving range
- Available in a wide variety of styles and colours to complement your garden
- Same high-quality finish as the rest of the Simply Paving range
- Last opportunity to purchase popular paving products before they’re gone
Clearance paving slabs FAQs
There is so much more to buying paving slabs than just comparing prices. You need to consider styles, colours and measurements, among many other important factors. That’s why we’ve collated the most common questions our customers ask of our clearance paving collection.
Continue reading, below, to find out the finer details of our clearance pavers. This includes how much they cost, how to style them, and how to use them.
What are clearance paving slabs?
- Reduced in price, clearance pavers let you pave your patio for less
- Buy clearance paving slabs before they sell out
- No difference in quality from full-priced Simply Paving products
- To find out how much laying a patio typically costs, read our in-depth guide here
Whether you’re planning an ambitious paving project or you’ve got your heart set on premium sandstone pavers, a limited budget can disrupt even the best laid paving plans.
Our paving stone clearance sale offers a wallet-friendly solution. These cheaper pavers let you pave huge swathes of your garden at a reduced price. They also allow you to finally buy your favourite option that may have been a little too expensive before.
Just keep an eye on our clearance page to catch the bargains before they’re gone.
What is the cheapest type of paving slabs?
Our value paving range is the cheapest option when you’re calculating the cost of a full-priced patio. But when it comes to clearance pavers, the best deals can change from day-to-day.
If you’re on the lookout for cheaper patio slabs, keep checking our paving stones clearance page. This way, you can ensure you get the most value for your money.
Can I buy clearance block paving?
In addition, to cut price patio slabs, we also offer clearance block paving in our collection. This means you can buy the bricks you need for a high-quality, durable driveway without breaking the bank!
How long are clearance paving slabs available?
While you’ll find many amazing deals in our patio slabs clearance sale, they will not last forever.
A product that has been added to our clearance page is near the end of its stock. Once they are sold out, they are gone for good. To avoid any disappointment, act fast on any bargains that catch your eye.
How to style clearance paving slabs
- Clearance pavers could include any type of Simply Paving product, including Indian sandstone clearance ranges
- Find an array of styles and colours in our paving slab clearance sale
- Mix and match full price paving slabs with clearance pavers to cut costs on big projects
What types of clearance paving are available?
The beauty of clearance patio slabs is that any type of paving could pop up in our collection. Whether we’re having an Indian stone paving clearance or reducing the price of concrete pavers, you never know what deals you might find from week to week.
Just remember, once a garden slab clearance range is sold out, they won’t come back in stock. Don’t worry though, there’s always another bargain to be found in our outdoor pavers clearance.
How to use clearance paving slabs
- Ensure you measure your garden prior to purchasing clearance patio pavers to know exactly how much to buy
- Save even more money by installing your clearance patio stones yourself. Read our how to lay paving slabs for your patio guide for more details
How do I know how much clearance paving to buy?
Knowing how many slabs to buy from our paving clearance sale will differ from project to project. Some people buy clearance porcelain paving to create a small feature al fresco area while others seek to pave their entire garden with sandstone paving clearance products.
Whatever your project may be, always measure the intended site of installation before buying clearance pavers for sale. Read our helpful guide to find out more.
Buy clearance paving online from Simply Paving
If you have any questions or want to find out more about our clearance paving range, just give us a call on 0800 032 6306 or start a live chat. A member of our friendly team will be more than happy to answer your queries and offer professional paving advice!