Charcon Woburn Original Block Paving in Graphite
From £41.39 per m2
Minimum Order of 2 Packs
This subtle and stylish yet tough and hard-wearing block range provides a practical, highly distinctive solution to a whole range of paving requirements.
Suitable for all pedestrian areas and traffic-free zones.
60mm thick block suitable for car parks. 80mm thick block suitable for heavy goods vehicles.
Features and benefits:
- Colour mix options to achieve subtle shade differences between adjacent blocks.
- Natural appearance, reminiscent of traditional sandstone setts.
- Wide range of sizes can accommodate large scale formal spaces to more intimate areas.
- Size range also provides opportunity to create random patterns and area delineations.
- Chamferless profile creates a smoother riding surface.
A cast finish block paving
Contemporary, stylish aesthetic, reminiscent of natural stone setts
Durable, made from reconstituted stone
Long lasting - expect a great return on the money
Slip resistant grip
Stylish and reliable choice for driveways and gardens
Requires minimal maintenance
Complimentary products available
Bradstone Brand Features
Premium brand know for quality and style
Product backed by Bradstone's 65 years of experience in helping transform outdoor spaces
Ethically produced with no child labour, wages paid to maintain standard of living, produced in safe working conditions
Certified BES 6001 supplier (the framework standard for responsible sourcing)
All concrete paving meets relevant British Standard - BS EN 1339:2003
• Here at Simply Paving we aim to make deliveries easy and simply as possible
• Free delivery for orders over £300 or containing 1 full pack
• Delivery usually takes 3-5 days
• Orders of 3 packs and under are typically made using a tail lift vehicle
• Orders of 4 packs and over are typically made using a crane/moffett vehicle
• AM, PM, Evening and Saturday delivery options are available at checkout
• We offer a no quibble returns policy
• The product must be unused, as new and as sold, in saleable condition and returned in the original, unopened product packaging. Please note only full packs can be returned or individual units in the quantity purchased
• You will receive a full refund of the price paid less relevant collection charges
|Product Type||Nominal Size (mm)||Units per Pack||Pack Weight (t)||m2/pack||Units per m2|