Bradstone Woburn Rumbled Infilta Permeable Block Paving in Brindle
From £46.43 per m2
Practicality has never been so pleasing on the eye. Designed to comply with stringent legislation regarding driveways at the front of homes, Woburn Rumbled Infilta is a permeable solution that allows rainwater to filter down to the sub-base below - where it can be stored for a short period of time to allow it to soak into the ground naturally, discharged in a controlled manner to a surface water drainage system or connected to a rainwater harvesting system for collection and re-use. And all of this while the cobble look and rumbled finish lend an attractive traditional feel to your drive.
This is one solution to comply with the new legislation for front of homes. Infilta must be laid using permeable aggregates.
Our Woburn range has recieved a face lift for 2023! The range now offers an aesthetically distressed paver with a more vibrant colour. We do not recomend laying this next to an existing installment of Woburn pre dating 2023 as there will be a visual difference.
* The images shown are the Woburn Rumbled 50mm Block Paving, however the colour profile and rumbling technique are the same.
Traditional cobble style block paving
Creates a sense of real period charm and character
Durable, made from reconstituted stone
Long lasting - expect a great return on the money
Slip resistant grip
Stylish and reliable choice for driveways and gardens
Requires minimal maintenance
Complimentary products available
Bradstone Brand Features
Premium brand know for quality and style
Product backed by Bradstone's 65 years of experience in helping transform outdoor spaces
Ethically produced with no child labour, wages paid to maintain standard of living, produced in safe working conditions
Certified BES 6001 supplier (the framework standard for responsible sourcing)
All concrete paving meets relevant British Standard - BS EN 1339:2003
• Here at Simply Paving we aim to make deliveries easy and simply as possible
• Free delivery for orders over £300 or containing 1 full pack
• Delivery usually takes 3-5 days
• Orders of 3 packs and under are typically made using a tail lift vehicle
• Orders of 4 packs and over are typically made using a crane/moffett vehicle
• AM, PM, Evening and Saturday delivery options are available at checkout
• We offer a no quibble returns policy
• The product must be unused, as new and as sold, in saleable condition and returned in the original, unopened product packaging. Please note only full packs can be returned or individual units in the quantity purchased
• You will receive a full refund of the price paid less relevant collection charges
|Product Type||Nominal Size (mm)||Units per Pack||Pack Weight (t)||m2/pack||Units per m2|