Bradstone Blended Natural Sandstone Paving in Rustic Buff
From £27.94 per m2
Blended Natural Sandstone Paving calibrated patio kits are hand cut and hand dressed giving a more rustic finish and come in four specially selected colour blends.
The slabs are lighter in weight than standard natural sandstone, making them easier to handle and ideal for those budget projects that still desire a natural product.
Each pack contains the following mix of sizes:
- 16 slabs of 900mm x 600mm
- 15 slabs of 600mm x 600mm
- 18 slabs of 600mm x 290mm
- 16 slabs of 290mm x 290mm
When laid using a 10-20mm joint each pack contains enough paving slabs to cover 19.52m2.
This product is part of our Indian stone paving range.
High quality natural stone
Inherently durable and hard wearing to weathering
Attractive natural veining and diverse tonal variations
Riven finish for an established look
Looks great wet or dry
Bradstone Brand Features
Premium brand know for quality and style
Product backed by Bradstone's 65 years of experience in helping transform outdoor spaces
Ethically sourced stone with no child labour, wages paid to maintain standard of living, produced in safe working conditions
Certified BES 6001 supplier (the framework standard for responsible sourcing)
• Here at Simply Paving we aim to make deliveries easy and simply as possible
• Free delivery for orders over £300 or containing 1 full pack
• Delivery usually takes 3-5 days
• Next day delivery available (add indicated product to basket)
• The majority of deliveries are made using a tail lift vehicle
• Other options (crane/moffett) are available upon request but may incur an additional charge
• AM, PM, Evening and Saturday delivery options are available at checkout
• We offer a no quibble returns policy
• The product must be unused, as new and as sold, in saleable condition and returned in the original, unopened product packaging. Please note only full packs can be returned or individual units in the quantity purchased
• You will receive a full refund of the price paid less relevant collection charges
|Product Type||Nominal Size (mm)||Units per Pack||Pack Weight (t)||m2/pack||Units per m2|